Reduction Shi Yuzhu: I Have No Chance of Success: Part 1

Re-emergence of Shi Yuzhu like a mystery, the reason is that people doubt him of carrying a number of contradictions: he has the "China first negative" and today's health products, "the richest man", online games industry "giant" status in sharp contrast He "has never ignored industry rules" created the marketing of his success, but this success is not replicated; his "lonely" external impressions and "mature", "Men flavor" internal evaluation is actually two contradictory conclusions.

Recently, this business is full of legendary Giant finally face of the "China Economic Weekly" open their hearts. As for the outside world the various comments and speculations, Shi Yuzhu first frank response: "I no chance of success, I pay full attention to leading the team goal consumers results. Me today and the success of the past is very much related to the failure, the failures of the past Since management and geo-strategic failures, I now seek is perfectionism. "

"Three" Shi Yuzhu Biography "were all false"

Interview the same day, was wearing a red T-shirt and white sports trousers of Shi Yuzhu smart, eye-catching looks very clear-cut. He said his red and white is the color of the two love.

"In fact, not many people I have interviewed in depth, I really understand. Many reports through the excerpts reported by others." Shi Yuzhu spoke with him straightforward and simple, like the color.

However, it is this straightforward and clear-cut personality, so that he often suffered misunderstanding. The commercial success of his case to be moved one after another major business school MBA teaching materials, or even to be enshrined as a classic case of the war, the outside world has its own assessment of varying degrees on the dark subtle colors.

"Why does someone look at me because I used to be losers, but failed in the grandeur, and that is China's largest personal liability 'first negative' in some media impression, that the losers, first of all I think of is." Shi Yuzhu frankly fun, self-analysis, "This is probably the Chinese culture. tolerance is the failure of the Silicon Valley, and the number of investors on the failure of the people even more confidence that you have withstood the experience of failure after failure can be avoided. contrast, the domestic environment is not enough tolerance for losers. "
But the face of all kinds of criticism, Shi Yuzhu almost never giving any explanation. "I do not attach importance to corporate brand publicity and personal image-building, I am most concerned about is the target consumer demand and research, and the views of non-consumer has been relatively slow."

It is interesting that his style of this misunderstanding by the media as "Lonely." For instance, the case was described to him: "Shi Yuzhu is lonely, he basically has no friends, rarely contacts with the outside world. Leisure, is associated with the history books. His customary early morning sleep, silly games when using networks digestion lonely. "

This Shi Yuzhu feel funny. "I said 'Lonely', because I seldom appeared in public before, and rarely appears in the government officials will face, I do not like, nor to socialize. Do online games," Zheng Tu ", the day has 15 hours the Internet bubble, but is not a frivolous pastime, but as players look for problems, allowing the "Zheng Tu" as far as possible to perfect. "

"I tend to really understand the person is not speaking, the most qualified to speak to my consumers; I love the people do not criticize the players and experts, not even played online games, or have never eaten Naobaijin (Melatonin ). "he said.
He felt most dumbfounding yes, the World surface have been circulating for three "Shi Yuzhu Biography" and is not an interview he write, or even one of the authors hold on to one of his friends self-recommendation. This time, Shi Yuzhu has really angry.

"I intend to prosecute this person," he says.

Link:
Reduction Shi Yuzhu: I Have No Chance of Success: Part 1
Reduction Shi Yuzhu: I Have No Chance of Success: Part 2
Reduction Shi Yuzhu: I Have No Chance of Success: Part 3
Reduction Shi Yuzhu: I Have No Chance of Success: Part 4